The Site Manager and I conducted an inspection of the school this morning. Currently the site is not safe and it is possible that St Gregory’s may have to close tomorrow (Monday 19 March). Should this be necessary those completing GCSE examinations in Art and Photography will have their assessments moved to Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday/Friday.

A decision on whether the school will open will be taken by 6.30am.

The Slapton Trip is expected to go ahead as planned. There are no reported problems with the public transport that is being used.

Parents/carers should check the school website for further updates or visit the BANES School Closures website at We will also provide updates via Twitter and Facebook.

Mr McDermott
(Acting Headteacher)