Who to contact:
Mrs H Quinn – Examinations Officer
Miss L Butler – Director of Sixth Form
What to do on Results Day:
What to do if you are unable to collect your results:
Sixth Form Exam Timetable
Timetables for summer exams are issued in early spring once the entries have been made. The timetables will be published once the entries have been finalised.
Please note individual dates are subject to change and we strongly advise students and parents to wait for their personalised timetable before making any holiday arrangements or travel plans.
Results Dates for 2017-2018 exams
A level Results Day
Thursday 16 August 2018 from 8.30am
Atrium of Gateway
GCSE and Level Up Results Day
August 23rd 2018 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Building Bond Pavilion
Most of the examination boards have useful pages on their websites for parents and students.
The School uses the following Examination Boards:
- Information for candidates - Controlled Assessments 2017 18
- Information for candidates - Coursework 2017 18
- Information for candidates - Non Examination Assessments 2017 18
- Information for candidates - Onscreen tests 2017 18
- Information for candidates - Privacy Notice 2017 18
- Information for candidates - Social media 2017 18
- Information for candidates - Written exams 2017 18
- No Mobile Phones Poster 2017 18
- Warning to Candidates 2017 18
Additional Information for Students
- External Summer Exam Timetable - Draft 18 04 18
- Year 12 and 13 Guide to Exam Regulations 2018
- 17 Apr 2018 - Letter to Parents - Year 13 Study Leave Exam Guide and Results Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Letter to Parents - Year 12 BTEC Study Leave Exam Guide and Results Day
- Year 13 Revision Planner Summer Exams 2018
- Parent Guidance and Easter Revision Planner 2018
- New Sixth Exam Results - 2017
Your certificates are very important for your future; all employers, colleges and universities will ask to see these. Please collect them from the school in January following your exams. If you are unable to collect them in person, please write a letter to authorise a friend/relative to collect them on your behalf.
Replacement certificates can be ordered from the relevant Exam board. An application form will need to be completed for each Exam board and sent with a cheque to gain replacements.