Our sixth form is open to all our guiding mission is to provide our students with exciting sixth form experiences that promote academic excellence and spiritual guidance, ensuring Christian Values are at the centre of all that we do.
The New Sixth combines exceptional teaching and learning with outstanding pastoral care enabling students to thrive in an atmosphere that ensures everyone acquires the academic success, confidence and skills they need to continue their educational journey of choice. Our guiding principles are:
- To ensure all students feel secure and equally valued in a caring Christian environment that holds the student at the centre of everything we do;
- To offer an academically challenging curriculum that will develop all our students so that they are capable of fulfilling their potential;
- To provide a stimulating curriculum that extends beyond the classroom, providing sporting, cultural, charitable and adventurous opportunities that all our students will enjoy.
- Create opportunities for students to learn to work collaboratively, become leaders, develop personally and grow spiritually;
- To provide bespoke careers advice and mentoring that will support all students in their future choices.
Our bespoke admissions arrangements have been thoughtfully created to offer a tailored approach to the transition to sixth form, depending on a student’s starting position. Below are links to the admissions policies for both founding schools, together with the options available, should students wish to come to us from an alternative school or provision. Please select the option, most appropriate for you.
- Saint Gregory’s students applying for a place in The New Sixth
- St Mark’s students applying for a place in The New Sixth
- Students from other schools, applying for a place at Saint Gregory’s sixth form, The New Sixth
- Students from other schools, applying for a place at St Mark’s sixth form, The New Sixth